The Scientific Committee encourages researchers, faculty members, teachers, psychologists and students to submit papers to the Conference. The papers should be written in English, the official language of the event.
The template to be used for papers, together with the author guidelines, is available on the Conference website.
- ICT- based Solutions for Education
- Learning Theories - Effective Policies and Teaching Practices
- Education: Challenges in contemporary education
- School Counseling
- Educational Psychology
- Applied Psychology
- Psychological Counseling
- New Approaches in Psychology
- Jus et civitas - Legal order in a disordered society
- Social and economic local development in Romania
- The dynamics of the social phenomenon - implications on the rule of law
The aim of the conference is to bring together a wide audience of experts, policy makers and practitioners in education and psychology. The suggested topics will allow presentation of thorough research, fruitful debate and opportunities for interaction among professionals with transdisciplinary interests.
The Conference is organized by the Education Department of Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiesti and the International Society for Applied Psychology (ISAPSY).